Proposed Criteria For UG Admissions
For Students of local Boards
- Entry Test (ET) Percentage Marks 30% Weight in merit aggregate
- Matric Percentage Marks: 25% weight in merit aggregate.
- First Year Percentage Marks: 45% weight in merit aggregate.
For “A” Level Candidates
- Entry test (ET) marks Percentage Marks: 30% weight in merit aggregate
- “O” Level Percentage Marks: 70% weight in merit aggregate
Conditional Admission to Candidates
Since admission will be offered before declaration of the intermediate Examination final result, the following condition will apply:
- Admission of candidates, who are unable to earn 60% or above in their intermediate or DAE or A level (equivalency) will be cancelled and their dues will be reimbursed in full without deduction.
General Eligibility Requirements for All Categories of Applicants
Applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree Course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:
- He/She should have earned at least 60% marks in intermediate / DAE or equivalent foreign qualification excluding sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He/She should have earned a CGPA of at least 2.5 out of 4.0 in Bachelor’s degree CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 would be treated as 60% and CGPA of 4.0 out of 4.0 would be treated as 90%. Other CGPAs would interpolated accordingly.
- He/She should be a bonafide resident of area from where he seeks admission.
- He/She should meet standards of physique and eye sight laid down in the medical certificate.